Is it just me, or does everyone have some unfinished business. I mean I know that I’m lazy and I procrastinate a LOT.
It was a terrible realization that I have a lot of stuff left incomplete.
1. I’ve got 4 posts are in draft now.
2. I always wanted to write a novel, or at least a short story. I have a story in mind and I’ve even started writing it. That was like 6 months ago. Haven’t added a word to it after that.
3. Twitter. I already gave up updating my personal account. But I want to increase the number of followers in my second account, which is all about quotes, to at-least a 1000. 😀 I would’ve had far more followers if i update it daily. But no, what do i do? Leave it half-way and just wonder what could have happened if i complete it.
I’m gonna take the 30 day challenge. This is what I plan to do daily for the next 30 days.
1. Write the story. May be 250 words a day?! That would be enough, I guess. I’ll finish it in 30 days. If I’m satisfied with it, I’ll post it right here.
2. Take a picture a day. Photos of me, my friends, the nature, my pets, my home, anything and everything.
Now I have to complete the challenge.!
ADVANCE FRIENDSHIP DAY WISHES 🙂
If you find snakes disturbing, don’t read the next part.
It rainy season here, but it still is weird that snakes are everywhere. Believe me, I’m seeing a minimum of 2 snakes a day. And that too near my home. Don’t be alarmed, but I even found a snake on the terrace. It was dead. Well, to be exact it was killed. I’m assuming that it was trying to get inside our home and someone closed the door. Its head was on one side of the door and rest of it was on the other side. I don’t know who closed the door at that correct time, but that was lucky. Who knows what could have happened if it entered the house. Scary thought.