I got stung by something that looks like this one, So I’m guessing that its a wasp.
It was on Monday evening. I was working on my project. My neighbor came to borrow the ladder. I grabbed the ladder and I got stung. How was I supposed to know that there was a wasp on it! It all happened in a split second. My mom ran to get some turmeric powder. And my neighbor went to get tulsi. Home remedies!
My left hand was swollen for 24 hours [That's how it works! Perfect Timing.] Now Its just a small brown dot.
I did wanna write about this yesterday. But typing with one hand- Not fun!